Abel Super Series 7/8 - AC/DC
Please select all options.
LET THERE BE ROCK!
All Abel reels can be switched to either right or left hand retrieve. We will call you upon purchase of your reel to confirm retrieval as well as the color of your free backing.
In 1973, Scottish-born brothers Malcolm and Angus Young formed the band AC/DC in Sydney, Australia. Their music has been categorized as blues rock, hard rock, and heavy metal, but AC/DC describes it as simply “rock and roll”.
Throughout their record-breaking career, AC/DC has sold more than 200 million records worldwide. They also own the honor of the band with the highest-selling album of all time with an estimated 50 million units sold for their Back in Black release.
The custom Abel + AC/DC reel features the iconic AC/DC logo in a hand-painted and hand-anodized finish. A proprietary process also adds background smoke, completing a one-of-a-kind design that fans will aspire to add to their collection.
These limited edition are available in the Super Series model in two sizes; 5I6 and 7I8. Each reel is individually serialized 1 through 300 in an AC/DC style font that aficionados are sure to recognize.
Available in a size for every fish that swims, the legendary Super Series proves itself time and again as the premier American-made fly reel, holding more IGFA world records than any other fly fishing reel on the market.
- Limited Edition run, individually serialized 1 to 300
- Hand-polished and hand-anodized finish featuring a proprietary satin smoke effect, and the iconic AC/DC logo
- Spool is finished in Abel’s Satin Black with a machined aluminum handle, custom anodized in a unique finish that mirrors the AC/DC logo
- Reel frame, spool, drag knob and foot made of 6061-T651 cold-finished aerospace grade aluminum
- Constructed with the patented “smooth as silk” cork drag system
- Double pawl system on all sizes
- Quick change spool
- 100% Made in USA
® 2019 Leidseplein Presse B.V.