Airlock Strike Indicators 3-Pack - 1/2"
( / )Unavailable
Please select all options.
The new eco friendly foam has more benefits beyond keeping our waterways cleaner. The new design out-performs the original plastic design in every way.
- 30% Lighter: Easier, more efficient casting and delivery.
- Suspends 25% more weight on the water.
- Stealth: Neutral-colored post is less visible to fish, and the lighter overall weight lands softer on the water.
- Sensitivity: Better strike detection.
- Durability: No more leaks, dents, holes, cracks or pops!
- Easier to see leader slot when attaching.
- Hurts 38.6% less when you hit yourself in the back of the head on a forward cast.
One thing that has not changed: The most innovative locking mechanism in the world for attaching to your leader.
- Standard Rigging:
- Unscrew the locking nut
- Lay the butt section of your leader in the slot
- Replace the locking nut and tighten down
- Note: For smaller diameter leaders, you can remove the rubber washer for a tighter fit. This will not result in a damaged leader
- 90 Degree Rigging:
- Remove the locking nut
- Thread your leader through the locking nut and slide up to the butt section
- Place leader butt section in the slot on top of the indicator
- Tighten locking nut down on the post as shown with leader sticking out one side, then out the top