Simms' new Waypoints Backpack Large is an ultra-lightweight carryall that synchs space, storage, and load-balance for ultimate comfort and fishing function. Aluminum frame architecture shoulders tenacious PU-coated 420D nylon Oxford and 210D nylon HT Dobby fabrics. A removable waistband and a vented back panel prioritize load carry and breathability, while a rod tube sleeve and exterior load/compression straps add on-the-go versatility. Additional benefits include a U-shaped side-access sling zipper for accessing the 30-litre main compartment, a top zippered accessory pocket with a key clip, and Catch & Release enabled shoulder straps that work with Waypoints Chest Packs.
- Ultra‐lightweight backpack with aluminum frame, removable waistband & vented back panel for load carry/breathability
- Rod tube sleeve at back panel and exterior load/compression straps
- Side access sling zipper for access to main compartment
- Top zippered accessory pocket with key clip
- Catch & Release system on shoulder strap
FABRIC TECH: 420D nylon Oxford with PU coating & 210D nylon HT Dobby
DIMENSIONS: 25" X 12.5" X 7"
CAPACITY: 30 L, 1831 cu. in.
WEIGHT: 34 oz.