Butts' Big Money Minnow DIY Kit - Bleeding White
Please select all options.
This is a great fly for fishing super low water over oyster or rocky bottom. The unweighted eyes and deer hair add some buoyancy to keep the fly off the bottom. This will get it done for snook, redfish, tarpon, trout, and damn near anything in saltwater that eats a minnow!
Kit ties approximately 10 finished flies. You'll run out of eyes first but still plenty of materials to tie more flies. The feathers will last the longest.
Recommend hooks are Gamakatsu SC15 size 1/0, or 2/0, SL12s size 1 or 1/0, or TMC 600sp size 2. This kit does not include hooks.
- 1 pack extra select marabou feathers - White
- 1 pack strung rooster saddles - Nat/Red
- 1 pack crosscut rabbit - white
- 1 pack dear belly hair - white
- 1 pack polar flash - pearl
- 1 pack mono nymph eyes - large, black
- 1 spool Danville 210 flat wax - white
Step by step pic series is shown in dirty grass color