Fishpond Cutbank Gear Bag
Please select all options.
A GEAR SANCTUARY ON THE WATER
Designed to organize gear and keep it dry. With the Fishpond signature molded bottom and welded recycled TPU fabric, the Cutbank Gear bag covers the bases. As a specialized tackle bag that keeps gear dry on a raft or drift boat, as well as the perfect size to fit in the hatch of most all flats boats, this gear/tackle bag is an organization system that allows for easy access wherever your adventures take you. Built with our incredibly tough 1680d TPU coated recycled Cyclepond nylon, YKK water resistant zippers, and welded construction with a molded top and bottom, this is more than just another gear bag. Think of this as a gear sanctuary on the water.
- 1680D TPU coated recycled nylon
- TPU welded fabric construction
- YKK #8 water resistant zippers with rubber pulls
- Signature Fishpond molded top and bottom
- Fully adjustable strap for shoulder or top carry
- Two clear interior zippered pockets under the top lid, and two velcro backed clear zippered pouches that can be adjusted anywhere on the bag liner.
- Adjustable Velcro® divider system
- Four heavy duty boat lash tie down points
- Dual hemostat/knife/tippet accessory attachments
- Removable padded interior that can pack flat for
- 22L (1342 Cu. In.)
- 4.6 lbs.
- 17” x 10.5” x 10”
*Due to current major supply chain disruptions, this product is currently back ordered until approximately late June 2021. We have several earmarked from fishpond and purchasing now reserves you one from our next supply order. We will fulfill orders in the order in which they are received expeditiously. If you are in need of a gear bag or any items immediately, please call Jim at the shop at 2399083513